Apply Online The NIPSCO Business Energy Efficiency Programs (Custom/Prescriptive/New Construction/Retro-Commissioning/Small Business Direct Install) are designed to assist customers in the implementation of projects that reduce natural gas and electric use. The Lockheed Martin Energy Trade Ally Network is for companies that provide guidance, products and services to assist NIPSCO Commercial, Industrial and Non-profit customers in implementing energy efficient measures.
Contractors are encouraged to join our Trade Ally Network to receive training and support.
Some of the benefits of joining the Trade Ally Network are:
- Listing on our website where customers can search your services
- Program incentives reduce the total out of pocket expense to NIPSCO customers
- Expand your customer base
- Receive the latest information on NIPSCO’s energy efficiency incentives
- Exclusive invitations from Lockheed Martin Energy to program events and networking opportunities
- Quarterly newsletters from Lockheed Martin Energy
Currently all Trade Ally or contractor requests to participate in the Small Business Direct Install Program (SBDI) will be placed on a wait list. At this time, we are not accepting additional SBDI Trade Allies.
To register to participate in the Lockheed Martin Energy Trade Ally Network:
- Complete and submit a Trade Ally Application
- Provide Certificate of Insurance
- Provide at least three references
You may download and complete a PDF version of the application or proceed to the online application below.