Applying for Prescriptive incentives is quick and easy using our Online Prescriptive Application. The Online Prescriptive Application is for qualifying Prescriptive incentives that have been installed within the last 90 days. Before you begin the application, please review the Prescriptive incentive list to ensure your project qualifies. Ready to get started?
How to Apply
- Verify the following
- Determine if your energy efficient measures qualify by checking the Prescriptive incentive list.
- Is your total incentive less than $10,000? (Pre-approval is required when the incentive amount is expected to exceed $10,000.)
- Have your energy efficiency measures been installed within the last 90 days?
- Compile the required information listed below
- Begin Prescriptive Online Application
When you are ready to apply please have the following information on hand:
NIPSCO commercial account number on your electric bill
Federal tax status (Corp, LLC, etc.) and EIN number
Final invoice(s) – a copy of your itemized receipt of purchase
Manufacturer specification sheet(s)- with wattage and/or technical information
Pre-approval is required when the incentive amount is expected to exceed $10,000.